March 2023 Newsletter
Around The Club — We’ve never been happier to turn the page to a new month. The cold and wet conditions over the last several weeks have made for some really slow days around the club. As we enter the early spring season, I’m sure everyone is itching to get out, so we expect to see a lot of golf being played.
Points of Interest….
- Daylight Saving Time Begins. Don’t forget to move your clocks forward 1 hour on Sunday, March 12th.
- Late Fee Assessment. As a reminder, late fees are charged to all accounts that are not paid in full by the 25th of each month.
- Tee Times. As we enter the busiest time of the year for our club, we are glad to book tee times 2 weeks in advance.
- Facebook. For those of you who are not currently “following” Smithfields on Facebook, take a moment to like our page and help us spread the word about all our club has to offer. Click Here to go to our page.
- Reminder – While most of you are taking advantage of the Smithfields App, if you have yet to do so, you’re missing out some great information (and some special offers). Simply go to your phone app store and search “Smithfields Country Club”.
As always, I would like to thank each of you for your continued support of Smithfields Country Club and I look forward to seeing you on the links in 2023!