March 2022 Newsletter
Around The Club — We’ve never been happier to turn the page to a new month. The cold and wet conditions over the last several weeks have made for some really slow days around the club. As we enter the early spring season, I’m sure everyone is itching to get out, so we expect to see a lot of golf being played.
Points of Interest….
- Daylight Saving Time Begins — Don’t forget to move your clocks forward 1 hour on Sunday, March 13th.
- Late Fee Assessment — As a reminder, late fees are charged to all accounts that are not paid in full by the 25th of each month.
- Tee Times — As we enter the busiest time of the year for our club, we are glad to book tee times 2 weeks in advance.
- Facebook — For those of you who are not currently “following” Smithfields on Facebook, take a moment to like our page and help us spread the word about all our club has to offer. Click Here to go to our page.
- Smithfields App — If you have yet to download our new app, please do so asap. It is the best way to know, in real time, what is going on at the club. Simply go to your smartphone app store and search from Smithfields Country Club.